Re-integration Day: authentic relating in a time of change
Time & Location
About the event
Lockdown is slowly relaxing. The world is changing. This as an exciting opportunity to enquire and gain insight into ourselves. What we want and how we want to be...
Connection, boundaries, playfulness, depth, vulnerability, joy...power and passion!
This is a full authentic relating re-integration day. How do we re-integrate after such a long time in isolation? Can we feel our own boundaries, and how to honour and express them while staying in connection with the people around us?
𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗸 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘀 is an experienced, perceptive and grounded body-oriented therapist and integral coach, specialized in Core-Energetics. He is very passionate about embodied masculinity and femininity.
𝗥𝗼𝗯𝘆𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 is a School of Being teacher, and Authentic Relating facilitator. He has been facilitating regular Authentic Relating and Moving Connection workshops.
Doors will open from 10:30 am and we’ll start at 11:00 am sharp.
Please be there before 11:00 am, so we can make the most of it!
We’ll close the day at 5.45 pm.
10:15 Walk-in, coffee and tea
10:30 Doors closed, morning authentic relating session
13:30 Lunchbreak, integration
15:00 Afternoon authentic relating session
Coffee, tea and healthy snacks are provided for. Please take your own lunch, or buy lunch locally.
The venue is located 8 min walk from Finsbury Park tube/railway station.
There are limited spaces!!
Concession: £45 (please contact one of us)
Your seat is confirmed after your payment is received. Payment details are on the ticket.
Safety and health is our highest priority. Therefore we have a detailed protocol in place to prevent any spread of the coronavirus during the event. This protocol will be reviewed every day to follow the current guidelines.
Recommendation and rules for the venue with respect to COVID:
- Please ensure that participants do not stay in the common area which will be used as a passing room.
- We will leave both windows opened at all times for sufficient ventilation. There is also a fan available.
- On arrival please make sure there is only one person in the common area.
- Please wash hands, on arrival using soap at the dispenser, which has a sensor so no need to touch. There is also a paper roll placed on the wall, simply pull without touching any other.
- The water tap can be opened with the elbow.
- Please leave outdoor shoes at the common area and bring personal belongings to the studio placing them on a designated chair only used by the same person.
- In the studio, there are designated chairs. Choose one and use that to determine the required social distance during the sessions.
- Please do not gather at the toilets outside, but respect the 1m distance.Please use the indicated and/or communicated procedure to consume drinks and snacks.
- Please wear socks to enter the studio and remove them if necessary when you sit down.
- After closure, please leave the studios one by one without gathering at the common area.
- Please wash hands again before going home.
At the beginning of the event, we ask you to confirm the protocol by signing a disclaimer.
- Single seat£60£600£0