Tue, 11 Apr|
A space created by men for men. A space where you can be your full you!
Time & Location
11 Apr 2023, 19:00 – 21:00
London, 184 Crampton street, London SE17 3AE, UK
About the event
- Are you tired of running into the same issues again and again?
- Are you (sometimes) feeling inadequate or helpless in relationships?
- Are you dissociating when things get tough, and you don't know what to do about it?
- Are you feeling angry but scared to share or express that anger? Not knowing what the anger represents?
- Are you withholding your sexual energy because it can be perceived as dangerous?
- Are you giving a lot but having difficulties feeling or expressing what you need?
If any of these questions apply to you, this ongoing group is your thing! We meet every fortnight.
Let's find our voice back and explore how to be a man. Not as we have been taught by our surroundings, but from an authentic place we all have inside! From our own values and the qualities we possess!
For who is this event?
This reoccurring event is for men only.
You, who wants to make changes.
You, who wants to live life to the fullest!
You, who is willing to take a risk.
You, who wants to be seen and who sees others.
You, who is not afraid to give and receive honest feedback.
What can you expect from the evening?
This is a space created by men and for men. Sometimes it is easier for men to explore issues we struggle with in a space exclusively for men. Therefore it is important for men to have the support of a men's group.
We will support each other and explore stuff that might be easier to first reveal to ourselves and to others amongst exclusively men. We will help each other to embrace parts of us that we have shame for or judgment on.
We will have some space to share but also reflect to reflect on and process the issue with the support of other men. We will use everyone's wisdom, knowledge, energy, and mirroring to go deeper into the issues we bring.
You can expect honesty, authenticity, raw feedback, loving holding, and true and deep connection using body-oriented work, authentic relating, and other modalities.
With a limited group of eight men, we will create a space where:
- ONLY three rules exist:
- Don’t harm the space
- Don’t harm yourself
- Don’t harm others
- Within those rules, everything is welcome. And I mean EVERYTHING!
- You can be your full self in all your power and in your messiness
- You show up with our experience, qualities, and our shadows
- You can be supported and support others
- You can bring WHATEVER is alive in you, no matter how messy
- You can use me and others to unpack and process ANYTHING
This is a place where you can share joy and anger, openness and shame, strength and vulnerability, laughter and sadness, resentment and compassion. Everything is welcome in this space!
For now, the space is open, but the intention is to grow a committed group of men who know each other. You are welcome to try it out. When you come for the first time, feel welcome to experience the night, and please feel how it would be to commit for three months. You will be asked after your first session.
Being a man on the same path, I also bring my experience as a body-oriented therapist and integral coach.
For over a decade, I have done many men's work myself to explore my own manliness and worked with men exploring the same. I have a thorough education as an integral coach specializing in relationships and intimacy, and I am a trained body-oriented therapist.
During every event, I intend to bring my full self with all my experience.
£20 per session
£15 first time
£35 per month
- 2 weekly sessions on Tuesday, where we connect to ourselves and each other to share and process.
- Membership of a private FB group where I/we will share content and can support each other.
- Access to a WhatsApp/Signal group for checking in.
- 10% discount on all my work (including 1-off face-to-face sessions, excluding ongoing therapy).
- More valuable perks Ad Hoc
- An incentive for bringing in new men
(if you are experiencing financial hardship, please get in touch with me)
If you want to do things differently, I will see you there!
First time ticket
Authentic relating and flow circling
- £15.00+£0.38 service fee
Normal ticket£20.00+£0.50 service fee
Loose member ticket£17.50+£0.44 service fee