di 17 jan.|
A space created by men for men. A space where you can be your full you!
Time & Location
17 jan. 19:00 – 21:00
London, 184 Crampton street, London SE17 3AE, UK
About the event
- Are you tired of running into the same issues again and again?
- Are you (sometimes) feeling inadequate or helpless in relationships?
- Are you dissociating when things get tough and you don't know what to do about it?
- Are you feeling angry, but scared to share or express that anger. Not knowing what the anger actually represents?
- Are you withholding your sexual energy, because it can be perceived as dangerous?
- Are you giving a lot, but have difficulties to feel or express what you need?
If any of these questions applies to you, this ongoing group might be your thing! We meet every fortnight.
Let's find our voice back and explore how to be a man. Not as we have been taught by our surroundings, but from an authentic place we all have inside! From our own values and the qualities we possess!
For who is this event?
This reoccurring event is for men only.
You, who wants to make changes.
You, who wants to live life at the fullest!
You, who is willing to take a risk.
You, who wants to be seen and who sees others.
You, who is not afraid to give and receive honest feedback.
What can you expect from the evening?
This is a space created by men and for men. Sometimes it is easier for men to explore issues we struggle with in a space exclusively for men. Therefore it is important for men to have the support of a men's group.
We will support each other in, and explore stuff that might be easier to first reveal only to ourselves and others amongst men. Embrace parts of us that we have some shame for or judgement on.
We will have some space to share, but also reflect on it and process the issue with the support of other men. We will use each and everyone's wisdom, knowledge, energy and mirroring to go deeper into the issues we bring.
You can expect honesty, authenticity, raw feedback, loving holding and true and deep connection, using body based work, authentic relating and other modalities.
With a limited group of men (thinking of eight), we will create a space where:
- ONLY three rules exist:
- Don’t harm the space
- Don’t harm yourself
- Don’t harm others
- Within those rules, everything is welcome. And I mean EVERYTHING!
- You can be your full self in all your power and in your messiness
- You show up with our experience, qualities, and our shadows
- You can be supported and support others
- You can bring WHATEVER is alive in you, no matter how messy
- You can use me and others to unpack and process ANYTHING
This is a place where you can share joy and anger, openess and shame, strength and vulnerability, laughter and sadness, resentment and compassion. Everything is welcome in this space!
For now the space is open, but the intention is to grow a committed group of men who know each other.
When you come for the first time, please feel into committing for three months. You will be asked after you first session.
Being a man on the same path, I also bring my experience as a body-oriented therapist and integral coach.
For more than a decade, I have done lots of men's work myself to explore my own masculinity and worked with men exploring the same. I have a thourough education as integral coach, specialised in relationships and intimacy and am a trained body-oriented therapist.
During every event my intention is to bring my full self with all my experience.
£20 per session £35 per month (minimum three months, 2 sessions per month and access to FB/WA group)
(if you are experiencing financial hardship, please get in touch with me)
If you want to do things differently, I will see you there!
Authentic relating and flow circling
If you come for the first time, take this ticket.